I spent 6 months interviewing private music teachers from all over the USA, Canada, Australia and Asia to figure out what is their biggest challenge. From this research, I created these lessons to share my findings.
What You Will Learn:
- The most important thing every successful music teacher must do
- How to be found by people looking for a music teacher
- A weird trick about pricing
Why most method books are terrible
- Why teaching a song is like eating a pie
- A universal mental model of success
and so much more!